To add the Graph Calculator to a card in Instant Whiteboard:
- Select Instant Whiteboard from the Menu Wheel.
- Select the Toolbox icon from the toolbar. The Toolbox opens.
- Select Graph Calculator. The Calculator will be placed on the card.
Note: The Calculator uses the entire card. Therefore, multiple Calculators cannot be placed on the card.
- Type your expression in the expression list bar. As you are typing your expression, the calculator will immediately draw your graph on the graph paper if applicable.
- Select the next row to add another expression to the list or select the + to see additional options.
- Select the cog to edit your list.
- Select the Save icon to save calculator settings.
- Select << to hide your list and >> to unhide.
Note: If a card has an object on it, the Calculator option will be greyed out. Add a new card to your Desktop Annotation session, then select the Graph Calculator. No other objects can be added to a card with the Calculator.
Last updated: 2017-February-25