To use the Text Recognition in Instant Whiteboard to convert annotations to typed text:
- Select Instant Whiteboard
from the Menu Wheel.
- Select the Pen tool.
Note: The pen color selected will be the color of the converted equation.
- Annotate an equation on the card. (This can include numbers with exponents, fractions, etc.)
- Select the arrow above Text Recognition in the toolbar.
- Select Math Recognition indicated by the Σ.
- Click and drag your mouse to create a box that completely surrounds the annotations you wish to convert.
- Release and the annotations will convert to typed text.
Note: Text Recognition will not convert equations created with the highlighter.
Last updated: 2017-February-25