To use Text Recognition in Instant Whiteboard to convert annotations into typed text:
- Select Instant Whiteboard from the Menu Wheel.
- Select the Pen tool.
Note: The pen color selected will be the color of the converted text.
- Annotate letters, numbers, or symbols on the card.
- Select the arrow above Text Recognition in the toolbar.
- Select the T.
- Click and drag your mouse to create a box that completely surrounds the annotations you wish to convert.
- Release and the annotations will convert to text.
- Selecting the Selector tool and clicking on the converted text. will reveal a cog. Click on the cog for you additional editing options.
Note: Text recognition will not convert annotations created with the highlighter.
Last updated: 2017-February-25