To use the Protractor in Desktop Annotation:
- Select Desktop Annotation from the Menu Wheel.
- Select Add Tool from the toolbar. The Toolbox opens.
- Select Protractor. The Protractor will be placed on the card.
(Multiple Protractors can be placed on the card.
- Move the Protractor by clicking on the tool and dragging to the desired position.
- Resize the Protractor by clicking and dragging the resizing arrow in the middle of the Protractor.
- Select the Eye icon to switch between a full or a half Protractor.
- Rotate the Protractor by clicking and dragging the circular arrow.
- Draw arcs by tracing along the edge of the Protractor.
(Tracing is possible regardless of the tool that is active.)
- Optional: Select the Arc icon to switch between an arc or a full arc.
- Select the x inside the Protractor, to remove the Protractor.
Note: If you have students connected, they can receive and use the protractor if it is on the card. Select Send from the Menu Wheel and select Current Card. Students will be able to change the tool configuration and remove the protractor.
Last updated: 2017-February-25