To convert a Flipchart, PowerPoint, or SMART Notebook® file:
- Log into your ClassFlow account.
- Select Resources from the Global Navigation Bar.
- Select +New.
- Select Convert.
- Select one of the following:
- SMART Notebook®
- Browse to and select the Flipchart, PowerPoint or SMART Notebook® file you are converting.
- Select Open. The conversion process will begin and a progress window will open.
- Close the window when the conversion is complete.
- You can now use your new lesson as you would any ClassFlow lesson.
If a Flipchart, PowerPoint or SMART Notebook® was previously uploaded to Resources and NOT converted, you can convert it to a ClassFlow lesson at any time. To convert a Flipchart, PowerPoint or SMART Notebook® already in Resources:
- Select the File.
- Select the Convert button in the 'Details' panel. A message will notify you that the conversion is in progress.
- After the conversion is complete, you will find the new ClassFlow lesson in the same folder as the original file.