Looking for a ClassFlow Help Article? You are in the right place! Looking to chat with our Support Team? Click here!
How do I find and download an ActivInspire flipchart or Resource Pack like I did in Planet?
To find and download an ActivInspire flipchart or Resource Pack:
- Log into ClassFlow.
- Select Marketplace from the Global Navigation bar.
- Use the Search bar and filters to find flipcharts and ActivInspire Resource Packs.
- Select the resource to view the details.
- Select the +Add to My Resources button.
Note: If it is not a free resource, you have the option to first pay for the resource using Paypal and then it will be added to My Resources.
All resources, whether free or paid, are automatically saved to the Marketplace folder in My resources.
- Select My Resources from the Global Navigation bar.
- Navigate to the Marketplace folder in My resources. Open the Marketplace folder.
- Select the flipchart or ActivInspire Resource Pack you just added.
- Select the Download button in the ‘Details’. The flipchart or ActivInspire Resource Pack will be downloaded to your computer.
- Use the flipchart or ActivInspire Resource Pack that is now saved on your computer as you would any such file previously downloaded from Promethean Planet.
Alternatively, you have the option to convert a flipchart into a ClassFlow lesson. Select the Convert icon and the and the flipchart will be added to My Resources as a ClassFlow lesson.
Last updated: 2017-January-17