To create a notebook students can:
- Select Resources then select +New and from the menu select Notebook
- In the 'Notebook Properties' panel enter or select:
- Title – Enter a notebook name (required).
- Tags – Enter one or more keywords in the box, press Enter after each individual tag. Tagging a notebook with keywords makes it easy to find again in future.
- Classes – Select one or more classes to associate with this notebook.
- Select Save. A section and a page are created under 'Properties' on the left.
- Select Section 1 and enter a section title, if desired, then select Save.
- Select Page 1 then rename the page, if desired, and start entering notes.
Note: Section and Page titles are required but students can keep the default name or change.
- When done, select Save.
Last updated: 2017-August-29