You can deliver a Creative Poll when delivering a lesson to a class if you have at least one student connected.
- While in Presenter, select the card that you would like to use for your Creative Poll
- Select the Start Poll icon from the Presenter toolbar
- Select Creative
- The card will be delivered to the students connected to the class session. They will be able to use a variety of tools to respond.Click here to see the types of tools available in a Creative poll.
Note: You will notice the pause and stop button on your Presenter toolbar. You can pause or end the poll at anytime.
- Once all students have submitted their creative responses or you are ready to end the poll, select the Stop button to end the poll.
- Select the View Assessment & Poll Responses to view your creative poll results.
Last updated: 2017-May-08