To deliver a stand-alone assessment from the Classes page:
- Select Classes from the Global Navigation Bar.
- In the Navigation panel, select the class you want to deliver the assessment to.
- Select the cog, and from the menu select Deliver New.
A list of deliverable items in Resources is displayed. (Select Information to see more information about the resource.)
- Select an assessment then click Select to open the assessment in Assessment Presenter
Search for the term ‘assessment’. A list of your assessments is displayed. Select an assessment then click Select to open the assessment in Assessment Presenter.
- Instruct students to log in to their accounts and join the session.
- Check that your Delivery Settings are appropriate.
- Select Start Assessment. (After at least one student has joined the class, the Start Assessment option will be enabled.)
- The first question is sent to students’ devices.
- If necessary, select Pause to pause the assessment, and then select Play to continue the assessment.
- Monitor incoming responses by selecting the Responses Remaining icon in the teacher bar. (The Results Viewer opens.) Select the X to stop monitoring.
- Select Stop to stop the assessment. This action ends the assessment and you will not be able to resume the session.
- Select the Exit Arrow.
Tip: To keep from displaying student progress on your primary display, you may want to access your lesson-based assessment or stand-alone assessment from another device and monitor student progress from the secondary device.
Last updated: 2017-August-24